Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Xmas, Jan + Feb

Wow, I have been bad with updating this blog!! I've missed zacks birthday, xmas, beths birthday, joshs birthday and valentines day!! So lets get started.

Ok, Zacks 9th Birthday. Wow - Ben 10. That about sums up his birthday. He ended up with heaps of Ben 10 toys, including the playstation game from Mike, Mark and me. As soon as he opened it, he played it. Didn't matter that we were there, thats all he wanted to do!! The next night I got a phone call from him telling me that he had finished it! He had played it on the easiest level, so thankfully he will get more use out of it playing it on the harder modes.

Ok, moving onto xmas. Mike and I spent a quiet xmas eve together, then a nice simple brekky before heading over to Mikes Aunties place for xmas lunch. Way too much food. Mikes cousins had quad bikes there, so he was having fun playing on those. Only problem was he had a singlet on and no sunscreen. even tho it was cloudy it was as hot as hell, so he ended up burnt! Then onto Mum and Dads for dinner. Mum had made Darian and Beth xmas dresses, and they were so cute!! We opened the presents, and I think being the end of the day and having so many presents, the kids were a little sick of it all by the end. Especially Beth, who still really doesn't understand xmas at all. Great dinner, and once again too much food!! Spent the night out at mum and dads to save us driving home, which was a great idea as we were both so tired!

Ok, on the 7th it was Joshs birthday. We went out with Josh, Kelly, Mum, Kym and Thelma to Sizzlers at Toowong for dinner and then back to Joshs for some cake.

The 13th was Beths 2nd birthday. We went out to mum and dads for lunch. Beth had her car seat in the lounge room as she had stayed the night with them, and she decided that this would be her birthday chair where she opened all her presents! She was as cute as ever, but by the afternoon she sure had reached the "terrible twos!". I think she was over tired, but still being very naughty!!



Mike had 2 weeks holidays from work in Feb, I wasn't able to get the time off work becasue of the project I am working on, but I was able to get a Friday and Monday off to have a long weekend with mike. We decided to go away for a night, so we headed off to the Marriott on the Gold Coast. What a great night away. Wish it could have been longer!



Valentines Day. Mike took me out to Viallgios in the valley. Wow. What a beautiful dinner. We had a nice table for 2 near the back out on the patio on the side of the reasturant. Candlelight and very intimate. The food was to die for - especially the dessert, and the service was amazing. I gave Mike a new chain, which i think he really liked.

So thats it for now. I have all caught up with life to date. Will try really hard to not lapse this long again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello just popping by to say hi. the Marriott huh wish Ed would take me to places like that lol