Ok Jen - just for you I have started the 'life stuff'.
Lets see, what has happened in the life of this little black duck over the past few days.....
Saturday I ventured to the Paper Arts Festival with Linda. Much better show this time. Spent a little bit over budget, but not too much. Going with Linda was so much fun - it is better to go to these shows with another scrapper then by myself. I have someone to tell me that I don't really need that product that seems so good but is really over priced and something that i would never use. Anyway after 4 hours I was ready for a nap!!
Saturday night was Linda and Pauls engagement party. I am so happy for the 2 of them and had a great time. Saying that I have to say that I am getting too old to going out at night!! By the time 9pm rolled around I was ready for bed. The venue was the Brewhouse in town - a resturant/pub/nightclub, and i felt so old (i'm only 30!). What is with young people these days? The dresses that are obviously in style today are just plain bad. There is no shape to them, just a piece of material wrapped around the top of the body that comes just down past the knickers (if they choose to wear any). And what was with the young lass in the lycra army camoflauge spagetti strap dress with ruffles on the bottom with the fishnet and cfm boots, with the black bra showing everywhere. Did she really think she looked good??
Moving on... thank god the storm won. I have no idea what i was going to do last night if they didn't win. I had asked Linda if i could sleep at there place if they didn't - there was no way i would be staying here with Mike. The excitement of grand final day started about 9am in our household. It graduly built up during the day to the point of I was about to throw Mike off the balcony if he didn't shut up and settle down!! I tried to stay away from the lounge room as much as possible whilst the game was on as I don't think it was safe what with the pillow throwing and spontaneous jumping up and down and throwing around of limbs.
Air con is getting installed on Wednesday which I am most happy about as the weather has turned to summer almost istantly!
Monday, 1 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
atta girl Ronnie. way to go . yeah I know it is January 08 and you posted this in October 07
Post a Comment