Thursday, 4 October 2007

it happens every time


Every time I organise to get something done, something always stuffs up.

Yep thats still a blank wall where the air con was supposed to go yesterday. When the electrician turned up (just after 9:30), he took one look at the wall and said it wouldn't work. Apparently the guy that came and measured up and quoted was an idiot(that was his words) and quoted me on a unit that wouldn't be able to be placed on that wall. So the company raced around and found a suitable unit that is going to be installed today (knock on wood). So I am home yet again today. I have just recieved a phone call from the company that the guy who came yesterday has called in sick today (he didn't look sick yesterday!!) and they are going to pull a guy off another job to come and do mine. So maybe sometime today I will have it all done!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeap I agree some people are just stupid and just want the job signed up. they then leave the mess for someone else to clean up