It's been over a month since i updated. told you i would be bad at the life stuff blog!!
Well, lets start where i left off. The air con. It was finally installed after many dramas. I ended up having to have 4 days of from work to accomodate these stupid people who couldn;t do it right. Here is a photo of the final product!
Well, lets start where i left off. The air con. It was finally installed after many dramas. I ended up having to have 4 days of from work to accomodate these stupid people who couldn;t do it right. Here is a photo of the final product!
I went to the SBC awards night last night. Wow what a night. It was great to catch up with Linda, Deb, Sue, Niss, Terri and Jen and all the DT girls. And to meet some knew faces. I won 2 awards on the night and got some great prizes. Congrats to Jen for her little buddy layout. I voted for that one. And to Terri for the watering can. I voted for that one too!! And to the beautiful Niss, for winning the boy category - I didn't vote for that one, and I can't believe Niss didn't win for some of the other categories that I did vote for her in!! Your work is beautiful anyway Niss. Congrats to Trudi, Belinda and Lauren as well. We were all cheering loudly when you guys won as well! here are some photos from the night.
3 comments:
Yay Ronnie!!! You so deserved your wins!! And yes there were definitely some amazing entries in all the categories!
Hi Ronnie love all your pic's and yes a very deserving winner great work. what happened to our pic dont tell me it was that bad.
it really was a great night. can't wait for this years one
Post a Comment