Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Finally an update

Hi all, yes Jen I am way overdue for an update. A lot has happened the past few weeks, including having to buy a new pc as the old one died. So between that and work being an absolute pain in the arse, i have been very slack with blogging.

So lets start where I finished off last time.....

On the 14th March, Mike, Mark, Paul and Linda and I went to the first match of the Gold Coast Titans at Skilled Park. What a great stadium. The only problem was the train ride home taking so long!!















The 16th was Jodys birthday. We went and had a nice lunch at their place.















I LOVE this photo i took of Darian playing in the backyard.




















So, then it was Easter. What a weekend that was!! Mike and I painted the whole apartment!! Never again are we going to paint!!

Off to mum and dads for easter sunday. We had the traditional egg hunt, and this year Beth understood what to do!


































Next it was Mike and Dads birthday. Once again out to mum and dads for lunch.















So Mikes birthday was Friday the 18th April, and he was away for work from the mon to his birthday, so we went out for dinner on the saturday night instead. His choice was for the brekky creek seafood, and yes it was a great choice. We had the bugs and the mud crab and shared. YUM!!




















On the sunday we went out and watched Josh play soccor. He had a trial match against ashgrove.



No comments: