Wednesday, 30 April 2008

The retreat

Well, now last weekend I went on the Scrapbook City retreat. Wow. What a fun time. I have never laughed so much before in my life. I tell you these people are a real hoot. Lets start with a nice photo of everyone.
















These are the girls from room 20 (plus Ang). We have from the back row, me and Carole, Ang, Deb, Jen, Meg and Niss, Sue, Terri, Jo and Millie with Sandra lying down. These girls are just the best ladies to scrap with. I am so glad I have found so many ladies that love scrapping as much as I do and get all my stupid jokes!!

So now for a the photo from the dress up night. We all went as the wizard of Oz!! Yes that is me as the wicked witch of the west.











The wicked witch did get the ruby slippers at the end of the night, as well as getting toto (yes that is him being drop kicked across the room.).


I got heaps done, which was 11 layouts + 2 class layouts. I will putting them on my scrapping blog soon. I have already put my name down for the next one so I hope to see you all there again!!

No comments: