Sunday, 10 August 2008

I'm Married

Yesterday I married the man of my dreams. My soul mate and my best friend.
Had a fantastic day and night. The weather was perfect and everyone had a great time. I will leave more detail and more photos later. As you can imagine I am a little tired and need to organise things for my honeymoon. Oh and yes I haven't forgotten about the Hens night, still waiting for some photos....

5 comments:

Angela said...

AHHH Ronnie! I was thinking of you yesterday...wishing you lots of ood times on your honeymoon...have a pina colada for me!

Katie said...

Yay Ronnie!! Glad all went well. Can't wait to see more photos!

Jo said...

Ronnie, You look absolutely radiant! Mike doesn't scrub up too bad either. Hope you had a lovely honeymoon. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jo.
xx

Terri said...

Ronnie you look beautiful and just so happy. Can't wait to see more photos. Hope you had a lovely time away....we need to catch up soon

niss said...

Ronnie, you look absolutely beautiful. congratulations to you both x x x x