Sunday, 5 July 2009

An update

Well it has been quite a well since i have made an update, and thats because life has just been busy busy busy.

First I want to wish my brother a very happy 40th birthday.

I also wanted to sat a big congrats to my friends Elice and Jo who have both had beautiful baby girls. And to Jodi and Ang who are both expecting!! Must be something in the water!!

And Friday night I went to the So You Think You Can Dance Concert and wow wow wow. I loved it. Here are a couple of snaps I got on the night.

Hopefully this link works to my all time favourite routine of the season, which they danced second last to on the night. Love it!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Aww thanks Ronnie! I wondered why I got sooo tired on the retreat!!