Sunday, 4 October 2009

This is for you Thelma

Yes I know it has been a long time between posts. Things have just been busy busy busy. Even tho Mike and I have been on holidays for the past 3 weeks, life has still been crazy!! But back to getting up to date. Firstly Happy Birthday to Cheryl! We had a nice family dinner with Mikes family, and even got to meet Joshs new girlfriend (isn't he too young for that!!)!! And last night we took her out for the dinner and show at Jupiters. It was Irish Dancing and was really good.

Mike and I were home the day the dust storm hit town, and Mike took this photo from our front yard. We were cleaning up the house inside and out for the next week!

Mike took me on a little day trip down to Clevland to see the set of the new Naria movie they are filming. The day we went, they were starting to pack everything up as they had finished filming the day before. The ship was huge and very detailed. You couldn't go up to the ship, but the fence was only about 20m away from it, so you could still see a lot. We had a nice lunch right by it at the Lighthouse. It was so windy tho that most of the outsides seats were wet from the water crashing in on the rocks.

We had the kids stay over for their first official day of school holidays. They were so much fun. I took them to the park for a play, and we took them to Scallywags for the afternoon.

And it has been that long since I have posted, that I missed posting my little playmates 8th birthday!! It was over a month ago now!! Happy Birthday Darian!!

And I just wanted to post this photo of my 2 little playmates. I just adore it about as much as I adore them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ronnie
Just stopping by to say hello.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ronnie
Just dropping by to say hello