Thursday, 4 February 2010

wow 4 months!

Thats just way too long between posts. Not sure how to even catch up. Don't think I will all at once. Think I might just post some random ramblings and see where it takes me.

I was blog surfing the other day and came across this great blog of "the list". I can't remember where I was, but the first list to make was the 'top 5 tv couples you couldn't wait to get together''. This really got me going and this is my top 5:

- Pam and Jim from The Office
- Lorelai and Luke from The Gilmore Girls
- Willow and Oz from Buffy
- Kid and Lou from The Young Riders
- Dawson and Joey from Dawsons Creek (which was kindda tied with waiting for Joey and Pacey to get together!!

Love to hear your top 5 if anyone out there reads this!!

No comments: