This is from our 20 week scan. Baby is very well, just not the mother!!! He/she has been kicking like mad the past few weeks, so maybe we have a little rugby league player in here just to please dad!!Wednesday, 23 June 2010
I Know I know, but a really good excuse
Well, I know it has been a long long time since I have posted, but I have been really sick. But it's not that bad, I have had really bad morning sickness. Thats right, I'm preggas!!! We have been trying for a while now so we are so super excited, but this pregnancy thing sucks!!! Here's the proof!!
This is from our 20 week scan. Baby is very well, just not the mother!!! He/she has been kicking like mad the past few weeks, so maybe we have a little rugby league player in here just to please dad!!
This is from our 20 week scan. Baby is very well, just not the mother!!! He/she has been kicking like mad the past few weeks, so maybe we have a little rugby league player in here just to please dad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay Ronnie! You are going to be a wonderful mummy! Congratulations to you both. So when does that make you due? November??
Congrats on your news Ronnie! I am so happy for you Mike! When are you due?
Post a Comment